Polar Research Board Meeting 2010Polar Research Board
Anchorage Marriott Downtown
820 West 7th Avenue Anchorage AK 99501
The PRB met to:
1. Discuss and plan strategy to respond to external review of the PRB.
2. Understand and consider importance of Arctic Ocean Policy Task Force.
3. Interact with Alaska agencies, industry, and state interest groups; develop relationships and an understanding of state level science issues.
4. Input into SCAR and IASC activities.
5. Project oversight and planning.
6. Discuss Arctic infrastructure and adaptation to climate change.