Studies in Progress
At any given time, dozens of studies are underway to address specific issues in Earth & Life Studies that will lead to reports.
- Analysis of Costs and Benefits of Reforms to the National Flood Insurance Program -- Phase 1
- Independent Scientific Review of Everglades Restoration Progress
- Mississippi River Water Quality Science and Interstate Collaboration
- On-site Reuse of Graywater and Stormwater: An Assessment of Risks, Costs, and Benefits
- Risk-Based Methods for Insurance Premiums of Negatively Elevated Structures in the National Flood Insurance Program
Showing results 1 - 5 of 5